Hey, Follow Me

Saturday, January 3, 2015

a happy home

image
To say I’ve enjoyed this break is an understatement, but I’m looking forward to hanging out with my favorite firsties again on Monday. This break has been productive and restful and I’m grateful. 
I got quite a few books for Christmas (books are the way to my heart) and of those, 2 of them are about creating a beautiful home.
One of them is The Nesting Place (so good and inspiring) and the other is Happy Handmade Home by Elsie and Emma (so creative and fun)

pick2-0312
Our guest room has been clean a handful times because it unfortunately becomes the catchall place to hide things when cleaning other parts of the house. I cleaned it this week though! While doing so, I found my granddad’s old boots which don’t fit, but are too sentimental to give away. I decided to put flowers in them.  Who knew fake flowers were SO EXPENSIVE?!? I did not and ended up returning what I didn’t use because they were so pricey.
pick2-0314pick2-0321pick2-0324
I’m super pleased with the turn out.  Every time I round the corner, I smile.  What projects have you been working out? Do you have anything fun planned for January?

No comments:

Post a Comment