Hey, Follow Me

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

summer bucket list


Summer is here and as my friend Sara always says, "I can't wait for Summer Emilee to get here!"  Well friends, she's back and in full-force.  I have SO MANY plans for this summer.  Some are surprises and some you'll get to see along the way.  As always, I had to start with a bucket list.  Some items never leave as they are essential to each summer for me, but as you can see, there are plenty of new things on my list as well!  Today I visited the library and I'm so stoked to read the books I checked out.  I had to refrain from checking out more because I knew I'd be back in July.

So without further ado, this year's bucket list:

On my list, I mention "a ridiculous amount of sewing" and "slash the craft stash."  With these 2 goals in mind, I plan on using up what I have and swapping with friends as well.  I hope it helps spur more creativity as well.  As far as sewing goes, I've got a few things up my sleeve.  I can't wait to try new patterns and challenges.  I love to be able to say, "Oh yeah, I've done that before."

Seriously excited about giving this a whirl SOON...
http://april-rhodes.com/products/the-staple-dress-pdf
                          This was one of several staple dresses sewn by Sew Caroline

In case you're new here, this was last year's list and post that went along with it:


I was looking at my goals and some of it was accomplished during summer.  I did accomplish most of those goals last year though, sewing-wise.

SIDE NOTE: I also made this ridiculously good iced coffee and you should stop everything you're doing and go make some right now.  And as if that isn't enough, I have plans to make funfetti creamer this afternoon as well.  I'd say summer is off to a pretty great start!
via crazy for crust

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment