Hey, Follow Me

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

week fifteen: good things

So we've reached the apex in the school year where the kids are restless and act like we only have 3 days left in school, any source of rescuing is greatly appreciated hence why this note brought a smile to my face. Also, this blog post include numerous things that are contributing to survival because that's what mode all teachers reach come April.







We are also in the process of preparing for a co-worker's baby shower and these invites were quite fun!

this photo collaboration is amazing :: kids were here. This remind of the joy in messes that kids leave behind.
this is fascinating to see children with their toys around the world. I love that someone thought of this.

because this girl can't get enough of flamingo inspiration...thanks oh happy day blog!

I also found a free printable that reminds us of who we are in Christ and yes I hung it on my bathroom mirror.  I can be forgetful.

So many projects and yet the weeks fly by... I managed to finish a bird house this week.  It's not perfect, but I'm anticipating many project reveals within the next few weeks so I'm satisfied with this imperfect remodel.
I used a pencil eraser to do the polka dots and washi tape on the roof.  Like I said, not perfect, but springy.




As we approach Easter and the end of my fast, I have to revisit this song.

 On a lighter note, my friend introduced the greatness that is kidsnippets and so therefore I share my favorite video with you.


Hope you do something fun this weekend!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment