Hey, Follow Me

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Finley Blake Bice

Ever since high school, Megan and I have been friends. We've seen each other through many highs and lows. I pulled out my old scrapbook just so I could take a trip down memory lane.
Before social media, we printed pictures and scrapbooked them. I'm working on doing a better job of printing and making books of current photos. 

And crazy enough, I've taken pictures of many events in Megan's life: engagement, wedding, her 1st child, and now her 2nd child.






Before Megan had Finley, I couldn't share the letters I made because her name was still secret, but now I can!! I just love the way they turned out. 

Now onto her newborn pictures.. These were so much fun to edit because she is too adorable! Enjoy! 









No comments:

Post a Comment