Hey, Follow Me

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Craft room Re-organization

The time had come for me to reorganize my craft room.  It was quite the hazard zone.  I also had come to terms with the fact that I really needed to use that hutch in my new classroom, so last night I began the project.  I think I realized about 10 pm that this was a big undertaking.  I'm happy to say at 4 pm today that it is complete and ready for crafting.


I may have had too much fun labeling these canisters.  
A collection of [favorite] things
Much more storage for fabric and a place for my new sewing machine
Practical and pretty decor

So what do you think?! I'm loving it! 
And in case you didn't see..Looking to win some money? Looking for a way to get rid of craft stuff you never use? Looking for a fun way to spend your evening? Lets have a craft war! All participants would chip in $5 and bring any craft supplies they no longer want/use. Participants would have an hour to craft and create a dazzling project. Afterwards, everyone would vote on the best craft. Winner would get all the proceeds. Comment below if you're interested.
While you're at it, would you mind following me on Bloglovin'?  I'll return the favor!  

No comments:

Post a Comment